The Ultimate Foodie Adventure
These will run in Delhi. This six-day trip includes luxury car transfers, private culinary walking tour, visit to the local market and a cookery workshop at a locals home, private organic farm experience, visit to the famous spice market, and selection of dining experiences from the different regions of India in addition to a tasting menu at Masala Library.
Delhi has learnt to preserve its cultural history, appreciate distinctiveness and create a spirit of its own- whilst becoming the heart and treasured capital of the nation. It is a bustling metropolis, which successfully combines in its folds - the ancient with the modern. Amidst the fast spiraling skyscrapers the remnants of a bygone era in the form of its many monuments stand as silent reminders to the region’s ancient legacy.
Through years of cultural interaction, many joints have opened up which offer not only a taste of authentic Dilli food but are considered landmarks on Delhi’s culinary map. These places, along with their special secret recipes, have been handed down through generations.
Community identities are expressed in their food and they help foster a spirit of oneness by sourcing ingredients locally.
- A visit to an organic farm
- An orientation tour of New Delhi
- Explore Dilli Haat food and craft bazaar
- A visit to the famous spice market of Delhi
- Enjoy a private walking tour of Hauz Khas Village
- Embark on a private culinary journey through Old Delhi
- A visit to Gurudwara Bangla Sahib and community kitchen hall
- A visit to the local market and cookery workshop at a locals home
- Indulge in a tasting menu at Masala Library
Price From: £2,500 Per Person
CALL NOW FOR FULL INFORMATION ON 020 3865 8960 OR FILL IN THE CONTACT FORM BELOW.
For full information on these tours, please contact us on 020 3865 8960 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Or use the form below.