The ultimate rejuvenating luxury holidays
Detox wellness aims to cleanse both mind and body. Detoxification encompasses resting your digestive system, boosting your blood circulation, filtering toxins from your body and nourishing your whole being with essential vitamins and nutrients.
Hand Picked luxury detox destinations
Kamalaya Koh Samui, Thailand
Kamalaya Koh Samui is a multi-award winning Wellness Sanctuary and Holistic Spa ideally located on a lush tropical hillside, sloping down to a tranquil private beach on the southern coastline of Thailand. The rooms and villas are situated amidst ancient, granite boulders, streams and tropical vegetation, with existing rocks and trees as defining elements for many of the structures.
Kamalaya offers a synergistic wellness experience to help people reconnect to life’s potential and achieve optimal wellbeing. The cuisine, the service style, the environment and even the architecture are designed to support and enhance the wellness therapies and services. There are an array of wellness programs on offer such as healthy lifestyle, detox, stress & burnout, emotional balance and yoga.
Kamalaya has three detox programs:
- Kamalaya’s Introduction to Detox is ideal for people new to detoxification and cleansing. A great starting point for many health goals, this simple and effective program features Kamalaya’s delicious and healthy Detox cuisine as well as a range of holistic therapies for cleansing the body, mind and spirit. Available for 3 & 5 nights packages.
- Kamalaya’s structured Basic Detox & Rejuvenation program is research-based and brings medical science and holistic therapies together. Nutritional and herbal support helps to reduce side effects and optimize the detoxification process through various therapies, nutritional supplements and healthy cuisine. Available for 7, 9 & 14 nights packages.
- Kamalaya’s research-based Comprehensive Detox Program brings together medical science and holistic therapies. This intensive program is recommended for experienced detoxers. With herbal remedies and supplements and a complete program of daily therapies, this program is designed to optimize detoxification. Available for 9 & 14 nights packages.
Out of the Blue Capsis Elite Resort, Greece
Set in sprawling botanic gardens and splendidly located on its own private peninsula, in Crete, the Out of the Blue Capsis Elite Resort is an environmentally-friendly luxury wellness beach resort. A large part of the resorts needs comes from their own organic fruits, herbs, vegetables and flowers. Designed to provide the best of Greek hospitality to all their guests and to all budgets, the resort offers a range of Classic, Exclusive and Lifestyle rooms, suites and villas with private pools near the traditional fishing village of Agia Pelagia.
Out of the Blue Capsis Elite Resort offers a totally redesigned detoxification program called Detox5+ which consists of a series of hi-tech treatments and their unique iMED nutritional program, consisting of organic meals based on locally sourced produce. Using 5 core elements of detoxification + an optional sleep quality analysis device it is the most sophisticated and advanced detoxification program to rid toxins from the body, bringing you back to harmony with nature. The Detox5+program includes:
- General nutritional check-up at the beginning and at the end of your program
- Body composition analysis and body measurements
- Oligoscan spectrophotometry test / oxidative, minerals & toxic metals analysis
- Rejuvenating consultation with our dermatologist
- 5 days iMED program on full-board basis
- Daily activities in Out of the Blue Capsis Elite Resort
- Yoga / Pilates / Stretching, Meditation & relaxation sessions
- 1 Facial skin analysis with Valmont Micro Camera
- 5 days Hydrotherapy Jets, Sauna & Hamam
Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa, Thailand
Located on the sunset side of the Andaman Sea and the pristine Natai Beach, Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa is a boutique hotel offering a beautiful and private setting perfect for a paradise escape. The suites follow the Aleenta Outdoor Living-In concept with a natural free flow from indoors to outdoors. Indulge in award winning dining and an explosive journey of Asian flavors at Aleenta Phuket in Phang Nga from nutritious wholesome cuisine carefully crafted using healing herbs, to delicious Thai food filled with exotic spices. Ayurah Spa is a sanctuary that takes a more medical and results-oriented approach to wellness, with rejuvenating spa treatments and spa therapies.
The Ayurah spa boasts natural detox programmes which are 3, 5 or 7-day retreats based on ancient oriental wisdom to detoxify through spa therapies, exercise and healthy eating. Each plan brings together nutrition & fitness, physical health, emotional wellbeing and aesthetics to address individual imbalances. All programmes include:
- Ayurah Wellness Assessment: Bio-impedance Analysis
- Blood Pressure & Blood Sugar Check up, and Skin Analysis
- Thai Element Analysis
- Personal Health & Wellness Consultation
- A Daily Holistic Spa Treatment
- Private Ayurah Yoga Sessions (twice a day)
- Daily Spa Cuisine Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Detox Juice (twice a day)
- Oxygen Therapy
- Unlimited participation to the Aleenta wellness & fitness activities
ananda in the himalayas, India
Located on a 100 acre Maharaja’s Palace Estate, Ananda is an award-winning luxury destination spa resort at the Himalayan foothills surrounded by graceful Sal forests and overlooking the spiritual town of Rishikesh and the Ganges river valley. The rooms, suites and villas are designed with classic elegance in the colonial hill architectural style and blend seamlessly with the lush surrounding landscapes. Ananda’s wellness cuisine is fresh natural foods low in fat and calories with an emphasis on whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables, lean proteins, low-fat dairy products, and the avoidance of added or artificial salts, colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Ananda’s wellness concept follows a holistic approach to detoxification with guidance from their team of expert ayurvedic doctors, skilled therapists, nutritionists, yogis and spa cuisine chefs. The Ananda Detox programme has been carefully designed to include stimulating and purifying dosha specific ayurvedic therapies, yoga, meditation and Dosha-Specific Ayurvedic diet to help to detox, reduce stress and improve overall health. The healing process involves herbal medication, massage, and periodic liberation of toxins.
The detox package which is available for 7, 14 & 21 nights includes:
- Individual Wellness Consultation; Ayurvedic Consultation
- Personal Fitness Consultation, Fitness Test and Body composition analysis where required
- Ongoing progress checks with Doctor and Spa consultants
- Detailed debrief session and lifestyle consultation and counseling session
- Ananda Rejuvenation Spa Cuisine meals
- Morning Wake Up signature tea and fresh fruit bowl provided every day
- Scheduled wellness activities: Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation, Vedanta talks, Fitness, Cooking demonstrations, and weekly trek
- Daily use of the Hydrotherapy facilities: Steam, Sauna, Chill Plunge Pool, and Kneipp Hydrotherapy Foot Bath
If you have a favourite spa & wellness resort you think we should know about, please get in touch.
If you would like any more information on our luxury wellness holidays, please contact us using the form below.